Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Live Here

If your heart dies on me,
What use would this beautiful scenery be?
I reminisce,
I scheme, plot and plan,
Yet,the hurt that pulsates in you,
Is my undoing too,
Forgive me,
For this house you find yourself in,
Isn’t how I had thought it would be,
For a long time I have been scared for me,
You, are a recent worry,
A nagging one,
I chew my nails and bite the inside of my cheek,
Wondering, how callously I sold you this dream,
Well, hollow is our new address,
I live here,
You do, too.

7 comments:

Someone is Special said...

You do, too.. :-)

Someone is Special

Unknown said...

Well, that bought a cute smile to my face :)

Love, ~Moonlight~ :)

aakash said...

the unsaid story of a thousand lives within the confines of what they call 'home'.. :)
quite natural an expression this piece has..

aJ

Ismita Tandon said...

@SISpl, I do :)

@Moonlight, pleasure is all mine!

@Aakash,well, don't you dwell deep :)

Ismita Tandon said...

@Sispl, thank you :)

@Moonlight, I am so glad, hope to bring many more smiles to your lovely face!

@Aakash, thank you so very much :)

Esha - People for the Blind said...

cldnt echo better...

Ismita Tandon said...

@Esha, thank you so much!

Share Buttons