Friday, April 6, 2012

Embryo of God

I feel I have been reborn,
In the same flesh,
The eyes, nose and the limbs are all the same,
But the bird of impatience has flown,
The days no longer wear me down,
Each morning I hear the cuckoo’s song of hope,
The nights are gentler,
The breeze is strong,
The glaring starkness of the dark is gone.

I hear the tinkling laughter,
And the voice is mine,
I see the feet move,
And the dancing ballerina is me,
I think back to the time when I was poor,
And wish I had learnt to laugh and twirl,
And death would have been easy on me,
But the sweetness of being born anew,
Is like seeing for the first time,
That I am smaller than a speck of dust,
And larger than the whole universe.

In my mind’s eye, you and I are all but separate,
Joined together at the hip,
If I decay, you wither away, too,
And if I rise from the infamy of weakness,
You too are resurrected,
Into the embryo of God.

2 comments:

Bhavana said...

very nice post!!! love the flow...

Bhavana said...

love the post--nice flow...tease out core thought a little more...the crux is in ur last sentence..build it up more carefully:)

Share Buttons